Damon Motorcycles: In the Fast Lane of Success
Damon Motorcycles is having quite the year.The Canadian electric motorcycle company has been riding a wave of momentum since its official unveiling of the Hypersport HS motorcycle at CES 2020.Since CES, Damon has gone full throttle:
- Damon sold out of the Hypersport HS, the world’s smartest, safest, fully connected electric superbike, in just four days.
- Damon has since sold hundreds more preorders for its Hypersport Premiere model.
- Damon has captured the elusive Millennial market, which currently makes up half of its preorders.
- Damon has won several awards including “Best in Innovation” CES innovation Award and “Digital Trends Top Tech 2020 CES Award” in the Automotive Product category.”
- Damon has raised an additional $3M in funding since CES.
- Damon has recently purchased the IP portfolio for Mission Motors.
- And now Damon is announcing the preorder availability of two new Hypersport Premier models: Arctic Sun and Midnight Sun.
You’d be hard-pressed to find another company who has had as successful a first quarter of 2020 as Damon Motorcycles. We congratulate them on their success and look forward to what lies ahead for 2020 and beyond…