It’s hard to believe that 2009 is coming to a close. Yet, the weather is changing and the holiday season is in full effect. The LMGPR has compiled a list of activities that we like to enjoy during the holiday season that we thought we’d share with you. There is no preferred order, just a top 10 list of events and activities. Feel free to share these with your family and friends.
Also is there anything we’ve missed? Please let us know new ideas in the comments section of this blog.
Enjoy the list and Happy Holidays.
- Holiday Lights and Sights on Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco
- Downtown Walnut Creek on Ice
- Christmas in the Park
- The San Jose Ballet’s ‘The Nutcracker’
- Help Out at the Local Food Bank
- Shop at Santana Row for your last minute holiday gifts
- Pops Family Christmas Special
- Steve Silver’s Beach Blanket Babylon
- Serve a Hot Meal to Someone in Need – A good place to search for a local soup kitchen is on the ‘HandsOnBayArea” Web site.
- Spend Quality Time with Your Family and Friends